We have lot of wet weather and it seems to always fall on the weekends. This past weekend we were blessed with the most beautiful fall day in the high 70’s!! To make the most of it we went to Butler’s Farm where they host a bunch of fall activities for families. Even though every other person in Montgomery County had the exact same idea, we still had a wonderful time!!
These were taken from the hay ride out to the “pumpkin patch. I’m still not used to Charlie’s toothless grin.
They had plenty of activities for the kids!
Will someone explain the difference between picking up a pumpkin that is placed in a “patch” versus going to Safeway and picking it out of a pile?
The big boys went on the huge plastic burlap sack slides they had set up. Of course they all opted to stand in the long line for the fastest slide! Lucy and I happily watched from the side.
I purchased ice-cream cones for Seth and I while the boys where playing in the hay barn. Lucy ate almost all of Seth’s cone, I have never seen a child devour ice cream like that before! Like mother, like daughter
The barn-of-hay! This was a pretty basic activity but by far the most entertaining, I think they were in there for over an hour. I wonder if we could fill our spare room with hay?
Lucy is so adorable! What a great way to spend a Saturday!
ReplyDeleteMiss you guys! Lucy is so cute! It would have been fun to go with you to the farm.
ReplyDelete