Overall this pregnancy has gone really well. My “to-due” list is growing longer by the day which means I’m on the downward slope! The baby is growing beautifully (with lots of ice-cream to help) and so far everything has been perfect at each doctors appointment. The anticipation of whether this baby is a girl or boy is steadily building. The kids change their predictions everyday and Charlie has come up with some great arguments of why each would be better. I just want a chubby, healthy baby to hold but our boy name list is almost non existent so a girl might make things easier…but then again we have a little girl and know exactly the fun that comes with that.
(I love how Seth in the picture is right next to my head)
I’m down to good old “blacky” for my Sunday wardrobe. My sister Donna was kind enough to send me some new jewelry (just because she’s nice) so I felt a lot more feminine this past Sunday.
We took a hospital tour last night which I didn’t think would be anything special but was actually a lot of fun. It brought back all the wonderful memories of having a baby and I just tried not to think about the “before” part when we saw the labor rooms. Sadly, there is no on demand room service like in Michigan (I had a piece of chocolate cake every few hours with Lucy) but the hospital seems very up-to-date and accommodating. Cheers to the last month of pregnancy and all that accompanies it: rolling out of bed, Zantac, and all the comments at the grocery store!! Bring on April 6th!
You look great, Sharon! You're going to be a great Mommy of four because you're such a thoughtful and at tentative person. I'm so excited for you, and I can't wait to hear what you have.
ReplyDelete