Welcome to our "new blog." We have officially moved to Maryland and having more than one bathroom is truly as wonderful as we all imagined. We are also eager to get going on our list of "must sees" while we are living so close to our nations capital. Seth is working at the National Institute of Health (NIH) in Bethesda for 3-5 years so we have time to do it all. We love staying connected with family and friends through blogging so thanks for stopping by!



Sunday, May 5, 2013

Adelaide turns 11! 4-12-13

4-13-017

I flew to Utah for my little brother Paul’s wedding and it just so happen that by flying in the day before the wedding meant that I was in Utah for my niece Adelaide’s 11th birthday. I left my home at an insanely early hour and even with one layover in Denver I was in Utah by 10:30am!! Nora and the two baby boys picked me up and we made a lunch stop at Chick-Fil-A and a stop at Walmart for supplies. Adelaide was having her birthday party that evening with 9 other girls and there was a craft, cake, and game to ready for the event. We spent a delightful afternoon together cutting and pasting (if you know Nora, there is ALWAYS a project going on that involves cutting and pasting) and listening to the Mair kids taste in music. I still am singing Just Give me a Reason by P!nk due to the non-stop repeats! Donna and Monica dropped by to add to the fun. The party was a success with the owl cake, owl craft,  “pedicures by Sharon”, and the “candy unwrap game” which will be repeated at one of my kids birthday parties. I love Addie and it’s such a joy to see what a kind and beautiful young woman she is turning into.

No comments:

Post a Comment