I was released from serving as a counselor in the Rockville Primary Presidency. I received this calling shortly after we moved here almost three years ago. I had never worked in primary before but enjoyed the opportunity to work with such sweet (and crazy) kids and a stellar presidency. I learned so much from Carolyn Colton! She ran things very orderly and the kids thrived in the environment. My favorite activity was when we challenged all of the senior primary kids to read The Book of Mormon. The kids were genuinely excited about the challenge and in the end ALL but just a few reached the goal! I loved primary because happiness comes from living the basic truths of the gospel which is what primary is all about.
Chalice Leaman, Emily Nylund, Carolyn Colton, Amanda Sellers (Lindsey Halgren, Rachel Klein, and Angela Glenn served with us too during this time)
I received a new calling to serve as the Activity Day Leader. We have around 15 girls and have already had a few great activities together, good times.
I'm behind in reading your blog, but I LOVE seeing all these amazing women together! I LOVED this primary and the leaders!
ReplyDelete