We have loved having this sweet boy in our home the last six weeks. I’m almost hesitant to mention the following information because I don’t want to jinx myself but it’s such a milestone- the boys sleeps through the night!!! He usually goes to sleep between 10 and 11:30pm and wakes up around 6am. None of my other kids did this until they were much older so I’m enjoying the luxury of getting long stretches of sleep. He has started to smile (but he makes you work for it) and cooing. I have loved watching all of his fat rolls grow which is something I missed with my other winter babies who were always covered up. We love you Conrad! (yes, I sing him his theme song all the time)
The picture on the far left was taken the day we left the hospital. The pictures on the right were taken on his six week birthday! The boy is growing!!
Sharon, he's beautiful!! It has been too long since I've checked your blog; congratulations! It makes me excited to have another baby boy! (yes, we're expecting again...I need to update my blog :)
ReplyDelete