We had a Christmas advent box that had an activity every day in the month of December for us to do. Mostly they were simple like, “watch Frosty the Snowman." The kids LOVED it, unless we forgot to put the slip of paper in the box. One of the memorable things we did was decorating sugar cookies with our dear Ann Arbor friends The Rasmussens. I have no pictures but it was fun to have our families together gain after a couple of years.
We also went to see a light display at Seneca State Park. This was nice because it’s a drive through experience and you don’t have to leave the warm comfort of you car. The kids loved it and afterwards we went to the mall for an ice-cream treat. After the treat we walked by Santa Clause and there was NO LINE so I though, “why not?” Our kids have never been fans of the jolly guy in person (Thacker gene) so I wasn’t sure what to expect. They all sat on his lap and in the end we got a picture!
Super cute- the only pic I got of all three kids Jonah was turned around and crying...
ReplyDelete