Welcome to our "new blog." We have officially moved to Maryland and having more than one bathroom is truly as wonderful as we all imagined. We are also eager to get going on our list of "must sees" while we are living so close to our nations capital. Seth is working at the National Institute of Health (NIH) in Bethesda for 3-5 years so we have time to do it all. We love staying connected with family and friends through blogging so thanks for stopping by!



Friday, March 4, 2016

Mother’s Day AND Wedding Anniversary. 5/10

IMG_1148

We got to have a massive celebration with Mother’s Day falling on our 12 year wedding anniversary. I love being a mom and am thankful for four beautiful happy kids. I am also thankful for a wonderful husband, it doesn’t really seem like we have been married for that long. Here is to many more!

IMG_20150419_095528756_HDR

Sunday Best.

4-18-15sundaybestandmother'sday

Charlie, Matthew, and Lucy in front of the Washington DC temple

IMG_20150512_143145714_HDR

My Mother’s Day gift, I was confused at first why he put my dad’s name on it. Apparently Charlie was too long so he got a new nickname.

IMG_1127

This was a different Sunday when Charlie made a BT cake all by himself. I was one proud mama. You can go far in life on this cake alone!

IMG_20150510_200718405

Craziness!

No comments:

Post a Comment