Welcome to our "new blog." We have officially moved to Maryland and having more than one bathroom is truly as wonderful as we all imagined. We are also eager to get going on our list of "must sees" while we are living so close to our nations capital. Seth is working at the National Institute of Health (NIH) in Bethesda for 3-5 years so we have time to do it all. We love staying connected with family and friends through blogging so thanks for stopping by!



Sunday, November 6, 2011

Pumpkin Carving.

I have found that as my kids get older Halloween is stretching into more of a week long holiday than just a day. We started out the fun with pumpkin carving. I scoffed when Seth picked up a “children’s pumpkin carving kit” at Safeway but Charlie was able to carve his whole pumpkin by himself (I apologized once again).  Matthew and Seth worked together on his and Lucy worked hard at spreading pumpkin guts everywhere.

10-31-11Halloweenfun

10-31-12

No comments:

Post a Comment