How can he be three months? This month has brought the greatest baby skill of them all: LAUGHING! It’s cute and sure does make us all happy.
He also graduated to the Bumbo seat which is adding some a new dimension to his life. He likes to sit on the table and watch me make dinner. He also makes a lovely center piece during meal time.
Conrad has also discovered his hands. He likes to clasp his hands together like he is praying and has started to grab at things (hair being his favorite). I had put Conrad in the swing to sleep and had gone into the kitchen when I heard Lucy shrieking. I came out to find Conrad with two fists full of Lucy’s hair in a firm grasp. Lucy only made things worse by trying to wiggle away from him. I know he didn’t do it intentionally but it was an interesting change up to see Conrad inflicting a little pain on Lucy.
What a cutie- he's like a Charlie/Matthew mix! Can't wait to see you!
ReplyDeleteWow, he is so cute and chunky!!
ReplyDelete