Oh the love we all have for this boy! He is definitely a fourth child gem who has smiles for anyone. I took him in for his six month check-up and he is growing splendidly. His is 18.2 lbs. and I can’t remember his height but he was in the 75% for both so he is right where he needs to be. The doctor commented on how his downy blond hair reminded her of a baby chick. He loves to blow raspberries and drool. He also loves to chew on everything so it was no surprise when his third tooth came in on his exact six month birthday. He also LOVES to pull hair and play with Sophie the Giraffe. He sits up really well unattended and loves to be the audience for the constant commotions swirling around him. Sleeping a long 6-7 hour stretch at night is his new skill that I am most grateful for. The last six months have flown by but I have really enjoyed them!
Oh, we can't wait to see that little smiley guy! I love it when they just have those 4 teeth!
ReplyDeleteNow you can see why we had a fifth! The fourth is SO easy and enjoyable!! He is such a cute baby.
ReplyDeleteHe is soooooo cute. Six months. Wow!
ReplyDelete